- If you are a Publisher
- Information we Collect About Publishers
- Our Use of Publisher Information
- Sharing Publisher Information
- Your Choices
- IF YOU ARE A PUBLISHER:
If you are a Publisher using the Services, in addition to the User Information we collect, we may collect Personal Information that you are required to submit to us when you open an account with us, for purposes of engaging with us in a business relationship or to otherwise integrate our Services into your own sites, products, software and services. In which case, our data collection practices will be as follows:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT PUBLISHERS
- If you are a Publisher and you choose to open an account and sign up, you will be asked to submit certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as first and last name, email address of the entity on which behalf you are engaging with us, a password for accessing your account and information about your website that you wish to register with us. We will also collect other Information that Customers choose to provide to us, such as communications a Customer submits to us through our Services (collectively Customer Information).
- The StoriYa-Today application is offered by BeaconSpark to publishers that have already signed-up and agreed to BeaconSpark terms of service. StoriYa-Today application is based on Facebook development tools and is offered to publishers in BeaconSpark dashboard, through link to facebook log in form.
- StoriYa-Today users (publishers) then log into their facebook account, fill their Facebook credentials.
- To utilize the StoriYa-Today’s service, the application requires to access the publishers stories, posts and media in all applicable social media channels. Based on Facebook API Doc, Publisher should grant permission (consent) to access “Instagram_basics”, “instagram_manage_insights” and “manage_pages” so that posts and media from Instagram will be pulled and presented in the publisher website. The publisher is asked to provide those permission upon login to Facebook and can choose what permission to grant or exclude. Only then StoriYa-Today will pull this data.
- OUR USE Of PUBLISHER INFORMATION
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT PUBLISHERS
We use Publishers information in order to (i) render our Services and contact Publishers that express their will to communicate with us and/or engage with the Services; (ii) communicate with Publishers and respond to any inquiry or any other form of communications from Publishers; (iii) providing Publishers with newsletters, promotions, updates, and other information Publisher may find useful, including via email;
- SHARING PUBLISHER INFORMATION
We may disclose or share Publisher Information to a present or future (i) affiliate, parent companies and/or subsidiaries that help us with facilitating the Services or operating the Website; (ii) services providers, agents, contractors, vendors and any other individual or entity which requires access to Publishers Information in order to perform their functions; (iii) other Customers, to the extent required to render the Services and consented by Customer.
- YOUR CHOICES
- As a Customer of us, you have certain rights concerning your Customer Information, including: edit, correct, verify, update or delete your Customer Information. If you wish to exercise any of those rights, you may do so by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, any email communication we send to you, will include an opt-out / unsubscribe option that you can directly exercise via the email communication. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from email communication, we may still hold your account information and Customer Information and may contact you for updates regarding your use of the Services or any other relevant account information.
- The publisher has a switch user button. When publisher disconnects, we delete the access token from the local storage so we can’t access data until next log in. To delete the application and the permissions provided to StoriYa-Today, publishers should use their own facebook settings. We save only the stories that the publisher selected to be presented using the StoriYa-Today widget.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our Customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are an End User, to date, we do not collect any Personal Information that may identify your so we would not be able to exercise this right and you should read more about our opt out option. If you are a Customer you may sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Canada. If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If otherwise you have any question about your Personal Information you may contact our compliance team at email@example.com.
- YOUR CHOICES
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We, and third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored in our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Services and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about our security and safeguards efforts, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA RETENTION
Unless we are instructed otherwise by applicable laws, we retain Information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services, operate them, monitor them, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSMISSION
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us in accordance to the contact information set forth below.
- COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS